Are you fun, outgoing and have personality to spare?
The Columbus Lions Professional Arena Football team is looking for promotional team leaders and brand ambassadors to represent the Columbus Lions at home games, community appearances, charity events, press conferences, Live TV broadcasts, and ticket holder events.
What is a Promotions Team Leader?
Our Promotions Leaders and Models are the face of the Columbus Lions! We are looking for outgoing, charismatic and fun individuals who can effectively communicate the Lions message to a variety of people while maintaining a high level of professionalism. We want driven individuals who love a good challenge! Looking to grow a part-time position into something more? Advancement opportunities are endless for those who work hard and succeed!
What are the responsibilities of a Promotions Team Leader?
- Lead a team of models to distribute promotional material and generate interest in the Columbus Lions and its contests and promotional events
- Create a fun and warm environment that will draw people in
- Keep energy high throughout event
- Maintain a high level of professionalism for yourself and your team
- Follow up after the event to send in all required materials to corporate headquarters
- Maintain great communications with corporate through phone/email
What do I need to be a Promotions Team Leader?
- Enthusiasm and an outgoing personality
- Ability to build great staff relationships
- Strategic thinkers; able to manage strategy based on needs
- Comfortable with approaching people
- Great work ethic and reliable time and attendance history
- Effective communication skills
- Prior promotions experience a plus
- Knowledge of football and the Columbus Lions
- At least 18 years of age
- Reliable transportation
- Cell phone with internet capabilities
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Two appearance of availability per month (at least 2 week prior notice)
- Free gym membership
- Free team apparel
- Hourly wage to be discussed
- Optional paid travel opportunities
To apply, please send resume along with a head shot to firstname.lastname@example.org